Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Oraken Academy. By using our website or enrolling in our courses, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Course Enrollment: By enrolling in a course or program, you agree to pay the full tuition amount for the course or program. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule courses or programs at any time, and we will notify you of any changes as soon as possible.
2. Payment: We accept payment through our secure online payment portal. You may pay in full or choose a payment plan option, depending on the course or program. If you choose a payment plan, you are responsible for making all payments on time. Failure to make payments may result in cancellation of your enrollment.
3. Refunds: We offer a refund policy for our courses and programs. If you request a refund before the course or program start date, we will refund your tuition minus a processing fee. No refunds will be given after the course or program start date.
4. Intellectual Property: All course materials, including videos, lectures, and handouts, are the property of Oraken Academy and may not be reproduced or shared without our written permission. You may use course materials for your own personal use only.
5. Academic Integrity: You are responsible for maintaining academic integrity in all coursework. Any form of plagiarism or academic dishonesty will result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from the course or program.
6. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your enrollment in a course or program if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions or if your behavior is disruptive or harmful to others.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of our courses or programs. We are not responsible for any errors, omissions, or losses that may result from your use of our website or participation in our courses or programs.
8. Limitation of Liability: Our liability for any claim arising out of or related to our courses or programs is limited to the amount of tuition paid for the course or program.
9. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of [state/province/country], and any disputes will be resolved in the courts of that jurisdiction.
By enrolling in our courses or using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org